Couldn't find it but somewhere on the web is a clip of one in operation. Really amazing that something so heavy can move that gracefully.
Last edited:
Couldn't find it but somewhere on the web is a clip of one in operation. Really amazing that something so heavy can move that gracefully.
And it's a good color too. Don't want to be confusing any SWAT teams there!My four-year-old son happened to be nearby and saw this thread. Like any red-blooded owner of firearms, he wanted to showcase his collection:
View attachment 1092171
His favorite is the AR-15 in the middle. And his ammunition costs are nil as he never has to reload the magazine.
Get him doing some dime drills! The best practice is dryfire, and it’s free!My four-year-old son happened to be nearby and saw this thread. Like any red-blooded owner of firearms, he wanted to showcase his collection:
View attachment 1092171
His favorite is the AR-15 in the middle. And his ammunition costs are nil as he never has to reload the magazine.
Ft. Casey, Washington. I snapped these a couple of years ago. 10" coastal defense guns.
Yes, I posted it in a gun thread some years back.I've seen that pic before, I think.