• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

GW Score - SL1500MkII

I seem to have offended numerous people by using the SP-25. If I had used an SP-10 or SP-15, I think I'd understand. I thought the SP-25 was held in lower regard.

I wouldn't say that I was offended.:no: More jealous than anything, LOL!:yes: Just surprising to see a $570 (MSRP) turntable being used as a RCM, that's all. You are correct, though. Using a SP-10 or SP-15 WOULD be sacrilege!!:D

Jeff
 
Any dirty old DD TT is a candidate. If it'll find a nice home in an AKers house as a RCM, or the dumpster - I'll take the RCM any day. I have a DD Sanyo that would make a candidate, but it sounds too good and runs perfectly.

I need to get a stripper and try this RCM stuff? But I'm a long ways from running out of Windex yet LOL :)
 
Back
Top Bottom