Hello!
I have a AC Papst/Gyropower controlled Michell Gyrodec. When turned on it uses up to 4-5 minutes to achieve the correct speed - then on steady. I have checked bearing, oiled motor/bearing, belts are ok etc. It really seems to be a power issue, but the AC output is steady from the moment I turn it on. I am not sure though if the voltage alone gives the complete picture. I have two theories: capacitors in the Gyropower (looks fine, no sweating/bulging) or the small capacitor on the motor.
Today, I tried turning on the power and waited for an hour. The rpm was immediately correct.
Any help would be appreciated!
Regards
Stian S - Oslo
I have a AC Papst/Gyropower controlled Michell Gyrodec. When turned on it uses up to 4-5 minutes to achieve the correct speed - then on steady. I have checked bearing, oiled motor/bearing, belts are ok etc. It really seems to be a power issue, but the AC output is steady from the moment I turn it on. I am not sure though if the voltage alone gives the complete picture. I have two theories: capacitors in the Gyropower (looks fine, no sweating/bulging) or the small capacitor on the motor.
Today, I tried turning on the power and waited for an hour. The rpm was immediately correct.
Any help would be appreciated!
Regards
Stian S - Oslo