• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hand made white van (nuance) in walls??

Audi0

Super Member
20160319_104621.jpg 20160319_104608.jpg 20160319_104646.jpg
I know nuance isnt true white van gear. Yes i know the shady history. I even talked to guy who sold nuance gear and told me terrible stories he did to sell ****. However this is my mystery did somebody hand build this speaker out of nuance parts or is this a factory speaker??? Just why would somebody take the time time to build this. I want to say a factory speaker because the logo is solid white plastic instead of black. I only got one sadly and it was free so I dragged it home. Oh forgot to mention it sounds terrible. IM really tempted to throw it out. However does anyone know anything about nuance in-walls since theirs zip about them on the internet.

As a note - Sadly here in canada nuance is a hot seller. There is still plenty of people here who think think these were and sttill are the cats PJs.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Never heard of it. I periodically give my unwanted speaker accumulation to some kid or other, they have a lot of fun with it.
 
Back
Top Bottom