• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday Alan !

opt80 said:
Had Swiss Chalet chicken for supper and Birthday cake from my brother and sister-in-law.


Alan


LOL you really are 49 yrs old today if you're dining at Swiss Chalet. Mind you, I bet you were amongst the younger diners there. :yes:

Mike
 
Happy b-day y-all!!!...


How the hell did I miss this yesterday!....sorry ole buddy!...I'll drink two for ya now! :thmbsp:
 
49 years old??? :sigh:

I'm going to have to start calling you gramps instead of amigo. Or at least "pops".

You old flocker you. :yes:

JD
 
Thanks All,I sure don't feel 49,I received the ultimate compliment yesterday,one of the younger staff members,Lisa,said if she didn't know,she'd never guess I was as old as 49. I felt geat all day.stood erect and everything.

I want to thank you all for your kind wishes,wow 3 pages, I feel blessed to know you all

Alan
 
Back
Top Bottom