• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday crooner!

Register to hide this ad
Thanks guys!!!! Just got home from work (had to work on my birthday, such is life :D ), and checking the forums.

It took me one hour and half to get home, that is, after I dropped off a Fedex shipment, cruised my regular thrift store for goodies (none today :cry: ) and visited the barber shop for a nice haircut (yes, I still got hair!) :banana:

Yes, it's a great day here in San Diego County. 80 degrees right here where live. Summer in December!

Thanks again for your kind words, I am looking forward to another great year and helping as much as I can.

crooner
 
Last edited:
Thank your Mr. Cruisaire!
Just came back home (again!) after dinner at a local Italian restaurant.

I am currently listening to the new SACD version of Tumbleweed Connection. Excellent remastering.
 
Back
Top Bottom