• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday dewdude!

Register to hide this ad
Thanks Jim. Thanks everyone. I overnighted at the grandparents as I drove them to my step-aunt's Christmas dinner last night; so I got home a little while ago. My mom's aunt passed away this morning so that's kind of overshadowed things; which is fine. I can be left alone in my "office" to crank tunes and consume intoxicants...which is actually how I want to celebrate anyway.

To Jim and all the other mid-Atlantic people (I saw Scott pop up in the tread, hey scruffy) - I'll see you guys at the spring gathering...I've got a really nice set of wheels now.
 
Back
Top Bottom