• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Happy Birthday Dynacophil!

Hello all!

Thanx alot! 52.... is this good? No, not really. Since a week I have to lower my BP with medics :) had 187:113 last wednesday. Lucky, I work in a Heart specialized Hospital. They kept me 3 days to check me and found nothing serious. Thats good so far.

To say it with the "Stones":
What a drag it is getting old :tears:


:banana: From tomorrow I take a good week off and visit my son in Austria in a very nice areal, in Gmunden near the Traunstein!


jever.jpg

one for everybody, feel free! OK, two for everyone!
 
Last edited:
Thx again, folks! I am kind of rare due to I am in austria at my son's place and can only go online with a flimsy USB-UMTS-stick... its raining cats and dogs and the results of that kind of conection are poor...

here is a pic of my son between the rain showers... )

attachment.php


Front: Son, behind Traunsee (Lake Traun?) behind that the Traunstein Mountain, all in Austria, Gmunden Town.

Bet to you all, Helge
 

Attachments

  • HJH_0066_small.jpg
    HJH_0066_small.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom