• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday GordonW!

Well, I see that I somehow missed this notification yesterday ! :whip::rolleyes:

A Happy, though belated "Birthaversary" to you, GordonW, Sir. :beerchug:

I hope that "Your Day" turned out to be a most pleasant and enjoyable one. :thumbsup:

Take care, & be safe, my A/K friend. :hug:
 
Sorry I missed this.
Happy Birthday Gordon!

Don't feel bad- I missed it too, until now.

I was actually out putting up a lighting rig (mood lighting and a logo projector) at someone ELSE'S birthday party, Saturday, and helping my partners unload a 26 foot truck and a van full of gear coming back to our warehouse from a big four-day out-of-state convention lighting and sound gig (yay, our first one since February 2020!), Sunday afternoon and evening.

Naturally, I would prefer to not be out working on my birthday- but I was glad that we HAD the gigs, in this case. Needed to be done, so it got done!

Regards,
Gordon.
 
Back
Top Bottom