• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday hakaplan!

OvenMaster

Baby, you're my winterblue
:banana::beerchug::banana:
Happy birthday, Howard, and best wishes for many, many more!
Regards from Tom
PS Thanks for the great insight on phono cables! ;)
:beerchug::banana::beerchug:
 
Register to hide this ad
Hey, Happy Birthday to ya! :beerchug: I actually bought a Lawrence Welk record last week, because of your avatar. If I don't like it, it's yours. :thmbsp:
 
After all my recent st00pid cable questions, the least I can do is wish you a happy and enjoyable day. Cheers! :beerchug:
 
Howard,
Have a Great Day!
Best Wishes,
Jim
 
Happy Birthday, Howard! :music: :beerchug:

Thanks for all the knowledge and guidance you bring to the forums. :thmbsp:

Todd
 
Back
Top Bottom