LF240 Superfluous Member Subscriber Jun 5, 2025 #24 Wünsche dir alles Gute zum Geburtstag, Christoph!
harman/kardon From the Fatherland Subscriber Jun 5, 2025 #26 ehoove! Dee Cee! squirrelnest! dly66! Te-Te! init4fun! Rich Pa! lando! Quadman2! ernieb1536! highvoltage! oerets! Hyperion! hjames! needforspeed! Spiceman 50! avionic! grillebilly! bobsvinyl! Mystic! zenith2134! Christian B! electonjohn! SPL db! mea2112! boza! LF240! baeron! 3db! bhunter! Audio Analog! citizen arca! nuttyneo! vinnie747! Rod B! KWeks! Shtig99! Scorpion1969! SuperjazzyJa! Thank you so very much for all your congratulations - anyone of them is so appreciated! I had a mixed salad for lunch. And an Entrecote de Paris (medium) with vegetables and French fries. Last edited: Jun 5, 2025
ehoove! Dee Cee! squirrelnest! dly66! Te-Te! init4fun! Rich Pa! lando! Quadman2! ernieb1536! highvoltage! oerets! Hyperion! hjames! needforspeed! Spiceman 50! avionic! grillebilly! bobsvinyl! Mystic! zenith2134! Christian B! electonjohn! SPL db! mea2112! boza! LF240! baeron! 3db! bhunter! Audio Analog! citizen arca! nuttyneo! vinnie747! Rod B! KWeks! Shtig99! Scorpion1969! SuperjazzyJa! Thank you so very much for all your congratulations - anyone of them is so appreciated! I had a mixed salad for lunch. And an Entrecote de Paris (medium) with vegetables and French fries.
harman/kardon From the Fatherland Subscriber Jun 5, 2025 #27 I'm just listening to this: a recording on my 32nd Birthday!
rBuckner Luv 2 Restore Subscriber Jun 5, 2025 #32 Happy Birthday Chris! Well - missed it by one day so have a Happy Day After!
dswann01 AK Subscriber Subscriber Jun 6, 2025 #33 @harman/kardon Happy Belated Birthday Chris! I missed your day by 4 minutes! (at least by my time zone )
@harman/kardon Happy Belated Birthday Chris! I missed your day by 4 minutes! (at least by my time zone )
S Shominy Lunatic Member Jun 7, 2025 #34 I missed it - Happy (belated, and anti-climactic now) Birthday.
Cactus Bob Desert Rat Subscriber Jun 7, 2025 #36 Happy Belated Birthday Chris, hope it was a great one!
Mark B Yamaha Fan Subscriber Jun 7, 2025 #37 It's still your birthday week Chris . . . happy birthday!
harman/kardon From the Fatherland Subscriber Jun 8, 2025 #38 Thank you folks! And thank you Cactus Bob for this cute maiden!