• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday jerrymrc!

I want to truly thank everyone. The bad: Having the same exact birthday as Michael Jackson. The good: Having the same birthday as your dad.(easy to remember) and the unfortunate: That my Grandfather is no longer with us (he would have been 100 today) Yes there were 3 generations with the same one.:thmbsp:
 
I want to truly thank everyone. The bad: Having the same exact birthday as Michael Jackson. The good: Having the same birthday as your dad...
...and me! Thanks for reminding me about "the gloved one" :no: I hadn't thought about that in many birthdays.
And thank you for your service to the country :thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp:
 
Belated B-day Wishes, Jerry.
There sure are a lot of old farts around my age hangin' around here!
 
Back
Top Bottom