• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday jimfet

Register to hide this ad
Thank you all. Party started yesterday. Went to the local Mexican eatery last nite and they had a band there. My head is hurting now. Plus I'm fixen to throw 8 racks of baby backs on the grill as soon as I get up from here.
 
Thank you all. Party started yesterday. Went to the local Mexican eatery last nite and they had a band there. My head is hurting now. Plus I'm fixen to throw 8 racks of baby backs on the grill as soon as I get up from here.

Have a :zoom:'n great day buddy, Not lettin' anyone Near the grill for your bash...eh?:D Go :smoke:'m I'm hopin for a most excellent race for your B'day:thmbsp:

Craig
 
Back
Top Bottom