• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday KingBubba

Register to hide this ad
Many thanks to you. I am actively trying to forget that today is my birthday but my wife and others won't let me. LOL.

Just to help me celebrate my special day, my job decided I should work a 36 hour day. I went into work yesterday and am still here and will be here until late this evening. A fun way to celebrate. Weeeee!!!!!

Thanks for thinking of me. I appreciate it.
 
Happy Birthday.

Get some sleep after work and then hopefully have some fun.

Cheers, Snade
 
Happy Birtday Bubba!!!!:banana::banana: Sorry you're having to work that long. How do you do that without sleeping? Hope the party is waiting for you when you get home.:thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom