• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday KingBubba!

Yep, late to the party, as usual !!
Happy to hear that you were enjoying "your day", KB. :beerchug:
At least you didn`t have a "hurricane" to spoil it ! :thumbsup:
Take care, my FL. West coast A/K friend. :hug:
 
I used to dislike Bdays, but after 65 my opinion changed. Now I see them as good news. I always thought I'd be dead by now; so I now see Bdays as an accomplishment. Most of my family died at age of 83. I just have a feeling now that this will be how old I will be when I croak.
 
Back
Top Bottom