• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday Mark W.

Register to hide this ad
Well thanks guys I'm not real active on the forum lately but I still check in at least a couple times a week. Been real busy with retirement, The wifes Chemo treatments (last one tomorrow YEA) and working on my 48 Willys jeep. I recently had to rebuild both gear boxes and switch from the Holley EFI Unit back to my Weber carb. And building an adventure support trailer. And then there is the list of crap I put off for more then a decade around the house.
 
Well thanks guys I'm not real active on the forum lately but I still check in at least a couple times a week. Been real busy with retirement, The wifes Chemo treatments (last one tomorrow YEA) and working on my 48 Willys jeep. I recently had to rebuild both gear boxes and switch from the Holley EFI Unit back to my Weber carb. And building an adventure support trailer. And then there is the list of crap I put off for more then a decade around the house.
Happy Birthday Mark, glad to here you are still kicking and enjoying some retirement. Say hello to the wife and we are wishing her good luck. B&C
 
Back
Top Bottom