• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday merrylander!

Why thank you all the good wishes are much appreciated. Yes it was a good day as I woke up in the morning and you can't ask for much more than that. As the Chinese measure it I have completed my 89th year here on this earth and today embarked on my 90th. Give the family track record I'm pushing the boundaries but apart from some eye trouble and some arthritis I am still going so who knows where it will all end. The only problem I have is that it gets kinda quiet in this big old house, but her presence is in every room so no way I'm selling - even though home does beckon. Again many thanks.
 
Back
Top Bottom