• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday NOSvalves

Register to hide this ad
You don't look any older than your tube equipment, have a Happy Birthday, Dave. :)
 
Dang man your old !

Oh yeah happy B day :)
 
Happy Birthday

Craig hope you have a good "SOLID" day. :thmbsp:

May today find you in a positive "STATE" of mind. :)

In your honour l will dedicate my first :beer:

Rock on buddy. :D
 
Tippin' a brew to you, bud!
Happy B-Day
Spectacular weather for you today too!!
 
Craig, have a great one! I will drink a health to you, tonight, while I spin some new (to me) vinyl.
 
Man this is what I love about AK just when I thought I snaked by someone snuck it in on me! Tyler:banana:

Thanks for HBD's all !


Craig
 
Back
Top Bottom