• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday, Ovenmaster!

Fellas, thank you so very much for all the kind wishes!

Yesterday, I went out to dinner with the family, got a few books (wartime Batman comic reprints, American car encyclopedia, Mad for decades [50 years of select Mad magazine reprints... the "Mad Guide to Hi-Fi" is a riot]... and 500 poly CD sleeves!

And... if it's not destroyed in transit, the FedEx man should be delivering my gift from me to me, hopefully this week. As soon as it arrives, I'll spill the beans. I just don't want to put a hex on things by mentioning specifics too soon.

Again, thank you all very, very much.

Tom
 
Back
Top Bottom