• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy birthday, Rome!

Good morning dear AK friends!

Glad to be part of this wonderful community. Today I just plan on settling down & enjoying the time to myself. Later on this evening my girlfriend will take me out to a place of my choice to dine.

Since I am a simple man it will probably be ole Golden Corral. :yes:

Yea, I know some of you are gasping with horror, but they have some pretty good ice cream & chocolate chip cookies. :D

OvenMaster -- Thanks so much for the kind B/Day wish.

Sandy G -- Ole friend you know I hold a special place in my heart for you. Thanks so much for the kind sentiment & note.

33&athird -- Thank you sir, so much for the wish.

Ultra-Hog -- Thanks also for the kind birthday wish & I always enjoy your posts.

Tarl Of Gor -- To the guy that has the Midas touch in finding nice gear I thank you for the kind sentiment, indeed.

ETLS -- Well, I will say you have outdone yourself with that video. I have not seen the Beatles in that light before. Quite entertaining indeed. Thanks so much for that & the B/Day wish. Glad we are friends.

MAXZ28 -- Hi there Darren ole friend & neighbor. I pray all is well & the move to Frisco was a pleasant one. Thanks for the birthday wish.

Mike Gibson -- Thanks so much for the kind sentiment indeed, Mike.

pioneervato -- Ahhh pv, you sir are the wonderful teacher I should have been. Thanks for the wonderful birthday wish.

spaceman -- Hi spaceman & thank you sir for the kind B-Day sentiment. Luv that avatar.

bhundu -- Thanks for the kind B/Day wish.

Jailtime -- Thank you so much for the kind birthday wish.

hifi_nut -- Thanks a bunch for the kind B/Day sentiment.

RichPA -- Ahh Rich. You sir are a treasure & friend. Thanks for all you have done for me & the B/Day sentiment.

ehoove -- Ahhh e. Thanks for the kind sentiment.

jimfet --Thanks for the kind birthday wish.

grillebilly -- Thanks for the kind sentiment.

DonQuixote99 -- To one of the wonderful person in my "Last Word" thread I say thanks for the nice B/Day wish.

merrylander -- To one of AK's finest I say also thank you for the kind sentiment birthday wish.

jeffe -- Thanks sir for the birthday wish.

Mysteryed -- Thank you for the kind sentiment.

Urizen -- Ahh Ken. Here we have another one of AK's finest & one that will hold a dear place in my heart. Thanks sir for putting up with me & the wonderful sentiment.

cableguy -- Thanks for the kind sentiment.

Robie -- Ahh ole friend. An AK treasure indeed. Thanks for the kind B-Day sentiment.

electronjohn -- Thanks ej for the nice B/Day sentiment.

meggy -- Thanks for the kind B/Day sentiment.

chillwolf -- To one of the best students in my Last Word thread I say thanks for the kind B/Day sentiment.

Cactus Bob -- Ahhh ole friend. One who made me feel right at home in music thread when I joined. Thank you sir for the kind birthday sentiment.

Bstable -- Thanks so mcuh for the B/Day wish.

diamondsouled -- Here we have another great student in the class. Thanks so much for the nice B/Day wish.

Rome
 
Fisherdude -- Ahhh FD. To another fine AKer I say to you sir, thanks for the kind birthday sentiment.

Ausjoe -- Ahhh A. Indeed, you are a fine AKer as well. Have a great day yourself & thanks for the nice birthday sentiment.

75Center -- Ahhh Darcy! AK is graced to have you as one of its members, indeed. As a friend I say thank you so much for the B-Day wishes & give those doggies another hug from ole Romee! Have a 1derful day.

Rome
 
Last edited:
Happy Birthday Rome - one of our kindest and most eloquent AK members. Hope you and your girlfriend have a wonderful celebration!
 
Back
Top Bottom