• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday RunOutGroove!

Register to hide this ad
Thanks so much for thinking of me folks! I had a fine B-day actually... low key, but nice with a friend taking me out for sushi, which is always appreciated. I've really slowed down on my audio toy habit, so I won't be accumulating any more of that kind of gear for my B-day, though I haven't been as disciplined with my record collecting and I've amassed enough of a pile to trade to make a visit to the record to see if I might make a deal on some cool new records (used new records, probably). I did buy a cool new China type cymbal for my drum kit...
 
Back
Top Bottom