• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday, shelby1420

Register to hide this ad
I'll tip one in your honor later tonight! :beerchug:

Happy Birthday Rick, I hope it's a great day :thmbsp:
 
Happy Birthday Rick. Hopes its a great day for you!
Pretty awesome present you got already tho. Gonna be hard to beat that one! :)
E
 
Hey Rick! Heard it was your birthday... not sure where I heard that from, but...

:banana: Happy Birthday! :banana:

Scott
 
Thanks for all the well wishes guys, what a fantastic day!!!! Helicopter ride over Niagara Falls, Blue Jays game and hit about 10 pawn shops in Toronto to boot, whooped now so off to bed, thanks again guys!!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom