• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday, SkyLounger!!!

Wow! What a surprise....

If I didn't receive a PM linking me to this thread, I would never have known...

Thanks a bunch, guys! Really appreciated!

Sky
 
Actually, we're triplets, seperated at birth. ;) The cool thing about a December birthday, is most folks seem to get confused easily, about your actual age. To them, it looks like you're a year older, which was good when we were 17 & 20. Of course, now, it means we might get thrown into the retirement home sooner. :D ;)
 
Actually, we're triplets, seperated at birth. ;) The cool thing about a December birthday, is most folks seem to get confused easily, about your actual age. To them, it looks like you're a year older, which was good when we were 17 & 20. Of course, now, it means we might get thrown into the retirement home sooner. :D ;)

Hehehe, I like that spaceman... Does it mean we'll have to fight for the fudge as well???
 
Nah, if we're triplets, we get along great & share willingly. It's those "older" siblings that cause fighting.
 
Happy (belated) Birthday!! :banana: Hows that K-850 coming along?

Hey B! Thanks for the wishes...

Waiting on a belt kit, should get it this week but I'm leaving for work on the 15th and only have two single days off until the 3rd of Jan. So I won't have time to work on it before then.... Can't wait though!
 
Back
Top Bottom