• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday SteveinAlaska

Register to hide this ad
Happy Birthday!

Alaska-Cake.jpg
 
:wave: Welllll....thank you one and all! I just checked in before going to bed. Yup, 65 years now. Going into my 4th year at University of Alaska Fairbanks working toward the journalism degree, president of the steam train group (running the 1899 Porter tomorrow). Life is good, still reasonably healthy, of sound mind (c'mon go ahead:Db). Front room full of audio gear, mucho LPs & 78s, I got the digital work on the 78s happening now, my volunteer gig at public radio still going on.

Got to be in the front of the parade last Saturday , I'm the OLD guy in the picture.

Thanks again
 

Attachments

  • golden days 2014.jpg
    golden days 2014.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom