• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday, Te-Te!!

Somehow Te-Te's birthday vanished off his profile page so I decided to add a thread to celebrate the aging of one of the top members on AK. I've had the pleasure to hang out with Terence on many occasions and you couldn't ask for a friendlier, caring and giving person. The best to you on your special day Mr. Te! @Te-Te

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:
Thanks for catching this, as he is not showing on the birthday calender?
Regards,
ehoove
 
We gotta keep this up until T's next birthday! Let me be the first to wish you a very EARLY Happy Birthday! :beerchug::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao:
Thank's again everyone for the birthday wishes! :beerchug:

I'm good with keeping this going all year, if that means I can have a slice of cake everyday to celebrate. :bigok:
 
Back
Top Bottom