• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday Thatch_Ear

Thanks everybody! I am going to go see Spidey, Part Dos, the Sequel on the largest screen in Texas. Damned good sound system too. Might sneak into Farenheit 911 cause I am a huge thrill seeker.
Crab Cakes at the local Rock Fish washed down with a couple of schooners of Blue Paddle and enjoy the feeling of having survived a good decade longer than my typical ancestor a couple of centuries back.
Great time and place to be alive my friends. I think I'll load up on carbs!! Lifting those heavy glass schooners is hard work. I'll get schleped and schtuped by a nice goyum girl who will also pay for dinner and beer.
 
Holy ****, I almost missed wishing you a good one. :headscrat Enjoy your birthday, drink some brews and light a few crackers!

>>I think I'll load up on carbs!!<< A true Man! :yes:

MikE
 
Happy Birthday,Thatch,you old sage!Hope today is great for you,you deserve it:zoom: :zoom: :yippy: :yippy: :guitar:

Alan
 
Happy Birthday!!! What are you like 70 now? :p:

Saw Spidey 2 last nite, it rocks!! Enjoy!
 
Enjoy your 'senior' discount at IHOP.
Happy Birthday!!! What are you like 70 now?

Don't mind them Thatch. They're just jealous they can't get those senior discounts!

Go ahead, tell them all the advantages of being older... go ahead... tell them... hello Thaaaaatch... we don't hear you!

Happy B'Day from one approaching 'old timer' to another. :D
 
Back
Top Bottom