• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday, thedelihaus!

Happy Birthday, Paul. You picked a good month to be born in. I enjoy reading your posts (and chuckle whenever I see your avatar).
 
Have a good one, bro!
Make sure your celebration includes good food, libations,and of course, music
 
I can only say that I am very glad that you were born my friend ......

Plus ..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! ........

I'm trying not to post anymore pictures, but you've just got to have a roadkill cake Deli !!! .......

cake_18.jpg
 
Thank you all!

I've been fortunate to make so many great personal friends here for those who live close by, been fortunate to make the acquaintance of so many wonderful people a bit further out than what we'd call local.

As a forum, you folk, as a collective, make one of the best.

I've been truly touched and honored by the pleasure of knowing many of you.

The experience has provided me something richer, to me, than many of you will ever realize.

Thank you all. And bless every one of you!
 
Back
Top Bottom