• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday to Bobsvinyl

Thanks to all my AK brothers for the birthday wishes. My wife is taking me out for lunch and dinner so I won't just be an old bastard, I'll be a fat, old bastard. I see a nap in my future. :boring:
 
Happy Birthday, Bob! Hope your Birthday is filled with many groovin' spins today! :D. You'll have to tell your classmates if you get any records! :yes:

Record-Player-Cake-1024x587.jpg
 
You're not late. We're waiting for the fire department and the 300 volunteers to arrive to light the candles on the cake. :thmbsp:

Whew. Good to know. Advise if you have trouble blowing them all out -- my hose skills are getting better.

Hope you had a great day!
 
Back
Top Bottom