• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday to ETLS

Register to hide this ad
friend whose birthday today says a heartfelt thank you to my YGTLW friends
 
To a fellow Tyler Texan, kiddie, & fine AKer, I say to you Robert do enjoy your Happy Birthday today & honk for me on ole highway 69 or the Loop 323! :D

Rome
 
323 is not how old ETLS is now. Blow out the candles, eat the cake and take a nap in that order.
 
To a fellow Tyler Texan, kiddie, & fine AKer, I say to you Robert do enjoy your Happy Birthday today & honk for me on ole highway 69 or the Loop 323! :D

Rome

What you failed to mention is you secretly switched the wiring so when I honk the horn, my windshield wipers are waving madly, and when it rains, my horn honks!!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!!
 
Happy Birthday, ETLS!!

I'm confused, I don't know how I missed your handle on the birthday list last night.
 
Back
Top Bottom