• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday to guiller

Register to hide this ad
Many thanks to all! I´m having a "busy" day (it happens to be a local holiday). I had a family (including my mom, as vital as usual) barbecue at my cousin´s nice garden (Summer is approaching in this part of the world and the weather today is just perfect to be outside). Plans for the evening are a dinner at my favorite restaurant with my girlfriend. I would call this a perfect day!
 
I missed this yesterday; I hope it's not too late to wish you happy birthday! Glad to read it was a good day for you.
 
Back
Top Bottom