• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday to oldgringo!

Register to hide this ad
Come on, Dave. You must be finished moving by now. Stop in and say hello. And by the way, you have icing down the side of your face and in your eyebrows. Have a great and special day! :banana::banana::banana:
 
How could I not take a peek today? :)

Thanks very much, guys, I really appreciate your good words. AK is indeed a good place to be; with many, many good folks here to interact and/or 'play' with [let alone 'learn-from'!]. I look forward to your company, once more / on-going. :thumbsup:

Cheers, og / Dave.
 
Back
Top Bottom