• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday to those born on Feb 9th

beowolf9

Active Member
I would like to wish a Happy Birthday to those AK members that share my birthday. ( I know there are several other Aquariuses here!) May your day be special and filled with your favorite foods, spirits (if so inclined) and of course music!!:music:
 
Register to hide this ad
Happy shared birthday, Bewoulf9!

Not everyone had the Beatles on Ed Sullivan for their birthday treat :D

Roger
 
Happy shared birthday, Bewoulf9!

Not everyone had the Beatles on Ed Sullivan for their birthday treat :D

Roger

That's right Redi! We are some special folks aren't we? I remember them on the old black and white console TV in the folk's living room. Good days those were. Happy shared B-Day to you too!:thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom