• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday WhiteSE

hifi_nut

Vintage? I´m vintage!
Happy Birthday Jack, hope you have a "Berning" one. :thmbsp:

Sorry fellows, here I am again a few hours ahead of most of you.
Tomorrow has already started for me, while for most of you it´s still yesterday. :D

Jorge
 
Register to hide this ad
Better early than never...I actually have the "Berning" driving the Bozaks playing Ricci on violin....and I took the day off from school tomorrow...as my voice is awol.

Thanks fellas...
 
happy birthday jack,

i hope you "GOTT" something better to listen to :music: on with for your birthday than the berning, :D oh i guess in a pinch the mc275 could be used too.heres to you having a good one :beerchug: :smoke: ,
 
Back
Top Bottom