• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Happy Birthday whoaru99!

Register to hide this ad
Thanks all. I really appreciate the birthday wishes!

Unfortunately, any big plans are on hold. Have had a little cough and some sniffles the last few days but no fever and I don't feel sick, so I think nothing too worrysome. But, given the way things are these days just going to hang out around the house this weekend and play safe for everyone.

Got a new water softener the other day so may spend some time working on a new hookup arrangement. One key part was short-shipped so can't really finish until at least Monday when the distributor tube is supposed to arrive, but can get the new hookup ready.

Thanks again for the Birthday wishes.
 
Back
Top Bottom