• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Harman Kardon 820 thoughts?

MrAnderson

New Member
Happy New Year!

I have been intrigued by the Harman Kardon nocturne series, specifically the 820. There seems to be very little info on this model. How does it rank among the early HK receivers? Do any of you guys own this model and what's your opinion? Thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
I picked one up yesterday. The outside and inside are both remarkably clean. A couple bulbs are out and it appears they need to be soldered. I've had a hard time finding info on this unit. I'm in the Baltimore region, are they any techs you could recommend?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2314.JPG
    IMG_2314.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2322.JPG
    IMG_2322.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 104
Asa,

Sorry for the late reply. :) Yes, that is the only real link with actual info that I was able to find. After a month or so of using it I am very pleased. It fits well with my Wharfedale W60's. I plan on keeping it for some time so I may spend some money to have it professional serviced. I only paid $60 for it. It's a cool looking receiver. The green lights against the black is sweet!
 
Back
Top Bottom