• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Harmon Kardon

Rod G-6000

Do I See Silver?!!
I'm heading out this Saturday on a road trip to pick up a set of speakers. The last set for me for quite a while. The guy I'm getting them from also has some Harmon Kardon gear he's letting go of:
CD291 Cassette Deck, TU-610 Tuner, and EQ7 equalizer. All in excellent working condition. The cassette deck had new belts installed about 10 years ago.
Are these worth picking up and what would be a fair price?
I'm not familiar with HK gear.
 
Register to hide this ad
Lower end tuner and equalizer - still decent build quality. They had a EQ8 and EQ10 (8 and 10 channel, respectively). Don't know the deck.
 
Back
Top Bottom