• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Has anyone ever seen this Thorens tuntable ("Concert" CD43N)???

elgato8905

Nobody special.
I picked this Thorens turntable up today. The Model is a "CONCERT" CD 43N. I've been trying to do some research on it and have found almost nothing. From what I can tell it is a VERY early model. It's the only Thorens I've ever seen with a record changer. It came with a Pickering XV-15 cart. and the original owners manual and plinth mounting instructions. Has anyone ever seen one of these before?
Pics below...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1546.JPG
    IMG_1546.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1547.JPG
    IMG_1547.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1548.JPG
    IMG_1548.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1549.JPG
    IMG_1549.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1550.JPG
    IMG_1550.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1553.JPG
    IMG_1553.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1555.JPG
    IMG_1555.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1556.JPG
    IMG_1556.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1558.JPG
    IMG_1558.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1560.JPG
    IMG_1560.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1561.JPG
    IMG_1561.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1559.JPG
    IMG_1559.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 31
Register to hide this ad
Did you take a look at The Analog Department? I think I saw a picture of this tt somewhere, that might have been where.
 
It's not that rare or desired, as far as I can tell (unlike the 124 or 224, the other changer i already posted about in your other thread?). BUT, it's probably good for a changer.
 
Back
Top Bottom