spok
Atmospheric Disturbance
I'm a big fan of Johnny Winter, Sitting her listening to Guitar Slinger it just brings a smile to my face...
my question is...has Johnny Winter ever found a quick little guitar riff he didn't like or include in a song? the things he whips out are simply amazing. I saw him live once in Metairie Lousisiana at a little place called Bandana's and to see what others might consider fast playing he almost yawns at them...
gotta luv JW
my question is...has Johnny Winter ever found a quick little guitar riff he didn't like or include in a song? the things he whips out are simply amazing. I saw him live once in Metairie Lousisiana at a little place called Bandana's and to see what others might consider fast playing he almost yawns at them...
gotta luv JW
Cool cover too. Johnny Winter is one hell of a good player, should be better recognized. Maybe it's just because blues isn't that big these days that Winter doesn't get his due.