• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hats off to NumbDiver

SicMan

20 years ago pic
Subscriber
I want to thank Rick for the response to my IRS Beta's post which led to a phone call and purchase of some BETA Tweets and Servo. We talked for quite a while and yes he is truly a Super AK'er. I can't thank him enough.
His packing is bullet proof and quick. I would recommend him to anyone and the speaker drivers he's selling now, I would jump on them because they don't come along very often.

Thanks again Rick! :thmbsp:

John M
 
Register to hide this ad
I want to thank Rick for the response to my IRS Beta's post which led to a phone call and purchase of some BETA Tweets and Servo. We talked for quite a while and yes he is truly a Super AK'er. I can't thank him enough.
His packing is bullet proof and quick. I would recommend him to anyone and the speaker drivers he's selling now, I would jump on them because they don't come along very often.

Thanks again Rick! :thmbsp:

John M

Thanks John. John was super easy to work with, and we hammered out what he needed in no time. Then we talked audio for an hour anyway.:D:D

I think he paid me before we even got off the phone.:yes:

I never thought twice about trust. He just ooozes good karma on the phone.

Rick
 
Back
Top Bottom