• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Have a look

Register to hide this ad
Marantz 7, 8 and 10. I don't know the actual market prices right now but this stuff goes for thousands, especially in the pristine condition of this set.
 
"I do not live in the Bay area but will be in Mountain View towards the latter part of April."

This says it all. Rephrased:

"Where I live people are NOT making tech-stock money, but since I will be visiting one of my uber-rich friends this month, I think I will try to get windfall profits on this system selling it to someone with far too much money who is running out of ways to spend it."
 
Very nice stuff if working properly. But the tuner case looks like it needs reveneering and the amp has a stain on the front. Price would make more sense if it had the bigger amps.
 
There is a 7 on BT right now at $750. with case.

The one on BT is 7T - solid state version. The one on CL is tubed version. I've seen them go for 6 grand to 10 grand if in top condition. Anyways, the price seem little high though.
 
oh yeah, I didn't even notice that part, Thaxman. This dude may not work for Google, but is a marketing wiz. There may just be some 24 year old engineer with a job at Google earning 300k a year who may plunk down 11,000 on this sight unseen.
 
The amp has two stains and does not have the cage. The veneer is peeling on the tuner cab. $11K if you get to listen and inspect under the chassis is not unreasonable.
 
"I do not live in the Bay area but will be in Mountain View towards the latter part of April."

This says it all. Rephrased:

"Where I live people are NOT making tech-stock money, but since I will be visiting one of my uber-rich friends this month, I think I will try to get windfall profits on this system selling it to someone with far too much money who is running out of ways to spend it."

:D

Thou speakith wisely.
 
"I do not live in the Bay area but will be in Mountain View towards the latter part of April."

This says it all. Rephrased:

"Where I live people are NOT making tech-stock money, but since I will be visiting one of my uber-rich friends this month, I think I will try to get windfall profits on this system selling it to someone with far too much money who is running out of ways to spend it."

and?
 
Isn't the whole idea of selling anything that you are looking for someone with money who is willing to part with it?
 
Back
Top Bottom