sax6
Loudness always ON
Just acquired a pair of used Rega Camber 2.5.
Listening to them is Verrrry nice, very detailed, never harsh.
While setting amp volume tonight, I noticed that, when I'm off axis with them that is, not in between and in front, I notice deeper bass.
Could be that they are misplaced ?
They are mirrored image, so, where do the tweeters go.
Outward or inward ?
I tried switching phase ( + on + thing ) no change.
I do like the way they sound but could use some deeper, blasting bass.
Thoughts ... ?
Listening to them is Verrrry nice, very detailed, never harsh.
While setting amp volume tonight, I noticed that, when I'm off axis with them that is, not in between and in front, I notice deeper bass.
Could be that they are misplaced ?
They are mirrored image, so, where do the tweeters go.
Outward or inward ?
I tried switching phase ( + on + thing ) no change.
I do like the way they sound but could use some deeper, blasting bass.
Thoughts ... ?
