Brand new here to AK.
I recently bought a nak 700 with the box and manual for a decent price and it has been having some random issues
The rewind and fast forward make a clunking type of noise when engaged
I have a video here reproducing the issue
The deck has some other random issues like a pop sound coming from the tape type button, the source button, and the dolby B button but I think Deoxit might be able to fix that... possibly
Another thing that this guy mentioned on his craigslist but didn't really explain to me in person was he apparently changed the counter belt and I actually notice that the button feels kind of tight when pressing it
I appreciate any help, as I really love this machine and it just sounds so fantastic
I recently bought a nak 700 with the box and manual for a decent price and it has been having some random issues
The rewind and fast forward make a clunking type of noise when engaged
I have a video here reproducing the issue
The deck has some other random issues like a pop sound coming from the tape type button, the source button, and the dolby B button but I think Deoxit might be able to fix that... possibly
Another thing that this guy mentioned on his craigslist but didn't really explain to me in person was he apparently changed the counter belt and I actually notice that the button feels kind of tight when pressing it
I appreciate any help, as I really love this machine and it just sounds so fantastic