Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Friends and followers: I will be offline over much of the next two weeks and probably not posting much. It looks like fall is bringing many sales to market, so happy hunting! Regards, kim3ce
Friends and followers: I will be offline over much of the next two weeks and probably not posting much. It looks like fall is bringing many sales to market, so happy hunting! Regards, kim3ce
I got to this sale an hour early, and there were more than 30 people in line. Fortunately, most were there were for the many sewing and craft items. The turntable went early, but the beautiful unlisted pair of JBL L112s were still there (first day optomistic price of $800). I didn't wait until the third day and the line again, but got them on the second. They're currently rocking the garage.