• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Headshell lead damage

ONTHE88

New Member
Alright guys, just got in my Technics SL-D202, and while attempting to replace the cartridge, one of the metal tubes on the headshell lead, broke off.:tears:

Now I read that you can simply replace the leads if they are a certain type??? Or something to that effect, I'm not totally sure. My question is, can I do that with the leads that I have?? And what would you guys recommend, if it is possible. Check out the picture below. Thanks in advance guys :thmbsp:

The Headshell Leads in Question
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom