• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Heathkit AP-1800 Preamp -

Hi all, I know this is an old link, but if someone still has a copy of the AP1800 manual available, I would very much appreciate a copy.... my unit has a problem and a manual would make it much easier to troubleshoot.... Thanks
Rick
 
Doug, I was hoping to avoid a fee, I did find a schematic some of the power supply section is cut off and incomplete, also hoping for the troubleshooting and build manual.
 
Doug, I was hoping to avoid a fee, I did find a schematic some of the power supply section is cut off and incomplete, also hoping for the troubleshooting and build manual.
I've owned the entire series of this gear and only found schematics for all of it. I have the same schematic where it's cut off through the bridge rectifiers.

I have this link in my notes, but confirm what you will receive if you do order one.
MANUALMAN.COM: Manualman Online

Good luck with your project!
 
Thanks Grey, I just figured out that I had cold solder joints to the filters switch/s, here is output ~1.5Vp-p
 

Attachments

  • 20260805_110120.jpg
    20260805_110120.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Grey, I just figured out that I had cold solder joints to the filters switch/s, here is output ~1.5Vp-p
Sweet! Some of the gear was kit assembled with issues. The first thing I did was poke around with a chopstick and fix all of the cold joints :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top Bottom