• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Heathkit W4-AM modifications

Yep, that would work just fine. It should be ~30 volts or something above ground.

can also just go direct to one of the output tube cathodes, functionally I don't think it would make a ton of difference, so use whatever is convenient.
 
Big shout out to Dave, Nerd, Gadget, THD and Zack for your help getting this ole girl up and running properly once more! My Dad first built this amp about 67 years ago, and I grew up listening to my first records through it. As a teenager, it became my first guitar amp, so it seems fitting that it should return to that role all these years later! I plugged it in this morning, and it sounds great!! Next step is to build a cabinet but I thought I'd share a photo of this mornings stack! Mucho Thanks to all! Dave
IMG_0683.jpeg
 
Back
Top Bottom