• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Heco Superior

Register to hide this ad
has anyone here heard theses Heco Superior, I think they're 840. I thought they may be white van, but Google search proves they're a legitimate German brand, I can't find any info on them (in English)
https://norfolk.craigslist.org/ele/d/standing-speakers-heco/6715637967.html

I saw the same listing and have confirmed they are the 840 model. I can't find any reviews on them and the reviews I have read on Heco speakers seems to be hit and miss but these look interesting. Specs on them show that they are 4Ohm at 88db efficiency so my guess is that they will need a little bit of power to drive them. Not sure if they are worth the asking price and the grills may be missing but I sent a note to the seller anyway.

Are you local to the 757?
 
Hey neighbor. I'm in Yorktown.

There are a couple of us AK'ers in the area that get together now and then to look for gear/music. Let me know if you would be interested in joining us next time we have something planned.
 
Did either of you guys buy these already? I just saw the ad and came here looking for info. I'm most likely going to get them if he hasn't sold them yet (haven't gotten a reply from the seller so far).
 
I've still not gotten a reply via text or email. Maybe they've been sold... be nice if he replied or pulled the ad if that's the case.

We'll see. My whole day is free Saturday but after that I'm not going to bother.
 
Back
Top Bottom