• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Hello all!

GerryGTi

New Member
Hi, i am new here. Very much a novios at audio repairs but want to learn and try more. I own 7 vintage receivers, 2 work great, the others not so much. After spending a fortune on repairs with little to no positive results i have decided to give the repair side of the hobby a go. i have most of the basic equipment required, and i am pretty handy with a soldering iron. I have a Technics SU 300 i want to "restore" It work, but i want to use it as a practice unite for component removal and replacement, while testing removed components to see how close to spec, they are just so i can familiarize myself with identifying and test procedures. I am also hoping to learn from others here and possibly get advice when i run out of talent. Thank you in advance !
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom