• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello all

2 Step Sam

New Member
I'm new here and I'd like to thank the folks that created and run this for doing so. It's a great site and Although I don't have the knowledge to be much of a contributor I look forward to participating in this community.
I chose 2 step Sam for my handle because that's how my progress with this hobby has gone for the last year and a half. 2 steps forward and 1 back
So what's the rush, right? I love the journey.
Regards to all
 
Register to hide this ad
Well, ya gotta start off on the right foot. Or left foot. Hell, just jump in with both foots.

Welcome to the AK forums.
 
WELCOME! It sounds like you are on pace with your 2 step. Open wallet, get gear, listen, repeat.
 
Back
Top Bottom