• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello everyone , i'm Neil from London , Ontario Canada

neasterbrook

New Member
Hello everyone , i'm Neil from London , Ontario Canada

i'm glad to be on here at AK . i've noticed every time i google info i am looking for on stereo equipment, this site always comes up . awesome site .

i have been an Audio/HiFi buff(nut) ever since i can remember , growing up and staring and listening to my Dads old Rotel system he had back when i was 9 or 10 years old ... i've had countless systems , components over the years . between what i have in my basement , upstairs and garage systems , i have a bit of the old school stuff , and some of the new ..

thank you for the add guys .. :)
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi Neil! Welcome here, sounds like you already have the terminal "illness" before even arriving :D
 
Aloha Neil!

Welcome to AK.

I've been to London frequently, because I'd transit trough Ontario on the 401 from Detroit to Buffalo, and would frequently stay overnight in London. Very convenient hotels right off the highway and a nice town. I'll be driving through again in a few weeks, so I'll be sure to wave as I go by. My Nexus Card is my best friend for that trip, as you can imagine. Especially after some of the ugly border crossing traffic jams I've seen lately. 1 hour wait for normal customs, 5 minutes for Nexus. Can't beat it.

Enjoy the forum.
 
A hearty Welcome from the Black Forest to Ontario! :)

"Ontario" always reminds me of Neil Young's song "Helpless".
 
Back
Top Bottom